- Member for
- 8 months 21 hours 47 minutes
- Full Name
- Linda Kazares
Every individual has a unique story that is theirs. Mine started with a Midwest ethic, mixed with my West coast creativity and my appreciation for the beautiful surroundings of the desert. My husband and two cutie doodles keep me busy when I'm not with my clients documenting their story.
With over 25 years experience as an entrepreneur and my leading roles in high-tech marketing, I understand my clients' needs. Every aspect of their visual brand has impact starting with their message and ending with a useful portfolio of photos that tells the story of who they are.
Let's have a conversation and get to know each other. It's a great way to find out if we have mutual perspectives and if together we can produce those extraordinary results.
- Personal Webpage
- Virtual Impact Photography by Linda Kazares
- Job Title
- Photographer - virtual personal branding, headshots
- Business Website
- Photographer, Photography
- Business Description
✅ Virtual Impact Photography is committed to supporting companies and individuals who need professional photography in a safe and comfortable environment and produce the same level of quality photos to be used in their marketing and promotion.
The companies we work with are diverse with non-centrally located employees and at the same time adhere to corporate standards for visual asset databases.
✅ WHAT IS VIRTUAL IMPACT PHOTOGRAPHY (VIP)
* VIP is a remote photography and coaching service.
* The service mirrors a professional studio photoshoot experience for headshots and personal branding.
* A VIP experience lets clients feel comfortable and safe in their own surroundings.
* A professional photographer coaches them via FaceTime for the best poses, lighting and most effective setting.
* The photographer then snaps the shutter remotely.
* Photos taken during a virtual photoshoot are actual live sessions using the iPhone's camera and shot in the client's own environment.
* They are NOT screen shots or fake backdrops.
* The photoshoot is conducted in real time anywhere in the world.
✅ WHY IT WORKS
* It saves remote employee productivity by reducing time invested in travel for photography.
* Provides one point of contact no matter where the employees are located.
* One photographer and project manager - scheduling, photographing, editing.
* Maintain photos of employees who are located remotely.
* Budget management.
* Corporate consistency
* New employee remote digital photo onboarding.
✅ AMONG THOSE WHO WE WORK WITH
* Companies with multi-location and/or dispersed personnel
* CPA firms
* Law firms
* Technology corporations
✅ WHAT OTHERS SAY
Nicole Drobny, Entrepreneur
"Linda is wonderful to work with. Not only is she knowledgeable about photography, she is fun to work with. She gave me very good advice regarding the technology, wardrobe options and best location. She is very responsive. My photos look great and turn around time was excellent."
Julie Plummer, Yoga Instructor
"Doing a virtual photo shoot is a "must have" experience in this day of the New Normal! Even for a mid-to-low level techie like me, it only took a little education and prep."
- Worldwide Virtual Photography