- Member for
- 3 years 1 week 1 day
- Full Name
- Theodore Sprink
Ted currently serves as Vice President of Market Development for the Phoenix-based executive placement firm, Stewart, Cooper & Coon. He can be contacted at mobile 760-604-0277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The firm's web site is www.StewartCooperCoon.com.
In addition to his responsibilities at Vice President of Market Development at Stewart, Cooper & Coon, Ted is the Managing Director of the business advisory firm Integrated Growth Strategies. He can be contacted at email@example.com and mobile 760-604-0277. The firm's web site is www.IntegratedGrowthStrategies.com. His personal web site is www.tsprink.com; and his LinkedIn site is www.linkedin.com/in/TheodoreSprink
During my career as a Fortune 500 Chief Marketing Officer I created business plans, marketing strategies and sales initiative to start-up and growth stage businesses.
My focus has always been establishing unique value and competitive advantages for clients to capture, engage and retain customers.
I assist clients by cultivating partnerships, driving revenue, enhancing brand equity and increasing market share.
As a marketing professional I am a good listener, innovative thinker and insightful communicator.
- Marketing Plans and Sales Initiatives
- Benefit-Driven Action Plans and Timelines
- Focus on Stakeholder Benefits
- Customer Engagement, Retention and Loyalty Strategies
- Branding, Re-Branding, Positioning and Re-Purposing
- Direct Sales and Sales Management
- Product Launch and Program Management
- Strategic Partnerships and Intermediary Sales Channels
- Diversification and Cross-Marketing
- Roadshows, Seminars and Educational Events
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategies
- Private Labeling, Licensing and Naming Rights
- Design, Imagery and Content of Collateral Materials
- Articles for Publication and White Papers
In response to frozen capital markets, I developed and launched risk management and credit enhancement programs, re-purposing traditional insurance in commercial finance, mezzanine, securitization, investor and capital markets; generated $150 Million in professional fees related to $495 Billion in underwritten financial transactions. Revenue primarily driven through a newly established distribution network of 250 strategic partners, agents and intermediaries. Programs protected capital, improved asset quality and enhanced portfolio value for lenders, private equity and institutional investors.
- Personal Webpage
- Stewart Cooper & Coon, Inc. Executive Placement
- Job Title
- Vice President, Market Development
- Business Website
- Human Resources
- Executive Placement
- Business Description
The Phoenix-based executive placement firm Stewart Cooper & Coon, approaches the executive placement market as follows:
· Are you paying too much to fill hard-to-find, highly-skilled executive positions?
· Does it take too long to find Top caliber candidates that fit your requirements?
· Do you feel your current searches lack an understanding of your technical needs?
· Do you settle for best candidate available versus the best candidate that exists?
Stewart Cooper & Coon solves these management challenges and hassaved recent clients $1,250,000 in outside executive and technical placement fees. We have simultaneously rebuilt client talent pools, by drawing upon our 25 years of success as Recruiting Process Outsourcing pioneers.
As an advantage over competing firms, Stewart Cooper & Coon will provide you with at least two qualified candidates within 15 days.These candidates will meet your position specifications and our process will save you money, time to hire and improve quality of talent. Stewart Cooper & Coon has 80 Career Experts providing the following value-added benefits on a national basis:
- Retained Executive Search (VP has 30 years of retained executive & technical search experience)
- Innovative, performance-based fee structureguaranteeing full commitment to you
- Integrated, Expert Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) management
- Streamlined research/sourcing methodology yielding improved quality of talent
- Typical close/hire within 45-50 days from signed search agreement
- Cost control based on defined performance based pricing and milestone billing
- Markets and Industry Sectors Served
As vice President of Market Development, Ted's "bias-for-action" reflects a belief that corporate clients seek delivery of a high quality product, and that his primary responsibility is the service of preparing qualified candidates to demonstrate the technical skills and cultural fit that provide the human capital resources required by corporate clients.
Ted's unique ability is to leverage his Fortune 500 executive skills to prepare and deliver qualified candidates as highly desirable products to the client in a rapid, efficient and cost effective manner.
It is the delivery of qualified candidates, positioned as superior products, that best serve both candidate and client.
Ted's philosophy to develop and implement Stewart Cooper & Coon's proprietary candidate service, designed to deliver a superior client product, is a paradigm shift in the recruiting industry. This approach focuses on a thorough understanding of the client's business model, functional requirements, technical-skill needs and corporate culture.
For the candidate, the service of personal coaching, branding, preparation and multi-platform marketing showcases skills in a manner to maximize the positioning of the candidate as a superior product to address the client's needs.
On a personal basis, Ted's life revolves around his family, and is grounded in honesty, integrity, pride, respect and empathy. Professionally, Ted's career success is based on creativity, work ethic, research, strategic planning, problem solving, competitiveness and determination.
As a senior Fortune 500 executive in financial services, capital markets, insurance, real estate and renewable energy markets, Ted has served the nation's leading banks, hedge funds, private equity, law firms, institutional investors and commercial developers.
Employed by Fidelity National Financial, First American Corporation and HomeFed Corporation, Ted's executive responsibilities included product development, strategic planning, budgeting, market development, program management, national product launches, recruiting, hiring, training and national staff management.
In addition to his responsibilities at Vice President of Market Development at Stewart, Cooper & Coon, Ted is the Managing Director of the business advisory firm Integrated Growth Strategies. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile 760-604-0277. The firm's web site is www.IntegratedGrowthStrategies.com. Ted's personal web site is www.tsprink.com; and his LinkedIn site is www.linkedin.com/in/TheodoreSprink
- P. O. Box 1256
- (760) 604-0277