- Member for
- 8 years 10 months 3 weeks
- Full Name
- Steve Feld
Coach Steve Feld - Phoenix, AZ
Business Breakthrough Strategist June 2016 - Present
Need to generate more leads, close more sales and increase revenue and profits?
I can show any business how to double their leads and sales in less than 45 minutes all WITHOUT spending a cent on marketing or advertising
Internationally recognized Business Breakthrough Strategist
Associate Contributor – The Six Figure Coach Magazine
Coach, Marketing Consultant, Social Media Consultant, Speaker, Strategist
My goal is straight forward… to help serious business owners get more clients, close more sales and start using the internet effectively.
I have the ability to find ANY small or medium-sized business $10,000 to $50,000 in additional revenue in less than 45 minutes – WITHOUT spending a cent on marketing or advertising.
If you're interested in seeing dramatic and immediate increases in leads, sales and revenue, then I can help you. For more information, watch my guided tour and I'll show you my online business academy that provides the tools, resources and training that will make any business the dominant player in their market.
If you want more leads than you can handle along with the ability to close new leads 80% of the time, I have a system that is tried, proven, tested and true. It's being used right now by businesses all around the world. Take the time now to visit our info listed here and get the full details that will position you as the dominant force in your market.
Work smarter, not harder...
Farmers Insurance - Phoenix, AZ
District Manager February 2014 - June 2016
Recruit and train new entrepreneurs how to be the best insurance agents/agency owners, while working directly with tenured agents (business owners) to achieve agreed upon objectives by helping them improve results through assessing weaknesses and recommending solutions. Provides guidance, leadership, communication and assistance to staff; support and resources in all areas of insurance and financial services. Coaching agents in all aspects of running a successful business by using P&L statements to drive an ROI around every expense within the operation for growth and profit. This includes coaching around staffing decisions, marketing and evaluating competitors, as well as involved in analyzing business practices, retention, branding, and customer service. AZ Property & Casualty and Life & Health insurance licenses. Series 6, 63, and 26 licenses. I am always looking for entrepreneurs that want to be part of one of "the best opportunities in business."
Agency Business Consultant January 2013 - January 2014
Working directly with agents (business owners) to achieve agreed upon objectives by helping them improve results through assessing weaknesses and recommending solutions. Provides guidance, leadership, communication and assistance to staff; support and resources in all areas of insurance and financial services. Coaching agents in all aspects of running a successful business by using P&L statements to drive an ROI around every expense within the operation for growth and profit. Creating and implementing business and marketing plans. This includes coaching around staffing decisions, marketing and evaluating competitors, as well as involved in analyzing business practices, retention, branding, and customer service. Started with Farmers as a Reserve Field Manager in which I recruited, trained and developed new agents in all aspects of marketing, networking, sales, company products and procedures. Develop and implement hiring marketing programs and open houses. Co-develop in-house training program for all new insurance agents.
- Increased number of pending agents from three to 13 per quarter within first six months.
- Drove organization from last in division of agency growth to equal first within seven months.
Reserve Field Manager August 2011 - December 2012
Assistant District Manager for this insurance and financial organization. Recruit and develop new agents (reserve and career agents) in all aspects of marketing, networking, sales, company products and procedures. Develop and implemented hiring marketing programs and open houses, as well as all district marketing activities. Co-developed all in-house training programs for new and existing insurance agents.
Created a training guide for all new agents as well as continuing agents.
Assisted agents with social media programs as well as the district manager
Condensed internal reports into various reports to highlight the districts metrics in an efficient manner without double entry
Increased number of pending agents from three to 13 per quarter within first six months
Feld Enterprises, Inc. – Mesa, Arizona March 2007 – December 2011
PRESIDENT: Owner of a FastFrame franchise (custom picture framing). Created, designed and implemented business & marketing plan. Handled all accounting, budgets, networking, sales, framing, marketing, advertising, promotions, purchasing, and maintenance functions. Received the 2010 small business of the year award from the Mesa Chamber of Commerce and the 2010 Organization for Entrepreneurial Development 500 small business excellence award.
- Increased customer base by 60% in first year, by using direct marketing techniques along with writing articles in local publications and issuing press releases.
- Reduced COGS from 24% to 12%, by selling off excess inventory, implemented a purchasing program which also reduced the amount of inventory carried by over $20K (54%) in the first year, reduced COGS to 6% by the third year.
- Created and promoted custom framing programs targeted to specific industries which resulted in an increase of corporate customers from 15% to 55% in the first year.
Valley of the Sun JCC – Scottsdale, Arizona August 2008 – September 2009
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER: Assistant Executive Director for this non-profit. Oversaw all daily and long term operations, programs, finance, HR, marketing, events, aspects for this full service, state-of-the-art facility that features fitness, aquatics, adult and youth sports leagues, summer day camp, pre-school & after school programs, youth and adult programs, as well as very diverse list of special programs that appeal to all ages and demographics. Created budgets for all departments, forecasting, set up internal policies and procedures, negotiated and/or prepared all contracts, conducted performance reviews, internal investigations, hiring and firing. Worked with the Board of Directors, committees, and business leaders, to support the efforts of the center.
- Implemented numerous HR audits that resulted in a net savings over $50,000 in the first year.
- Created a budgetary process that assisted each department to reduce costs, increase accountability and produced proper financial documentation.
- Cut losses by over $500,000 through analyzing departments and rapidly implementing corrective action.
Rawhide Western Town – Chandler, Arizona March 2003 – January 2007
GENERAL MANAGER: Oversaw the daily and long-term operations of 11 departments (270-580 employees) of an 1880's Western theme town, Attraction Park, rodeo arena, and entertainment complex. Directed and planned the production and operations of all events, created budgets for all departments, established customer service and brand training programs, created business and marketing plans, negotiated and/or prepared all contracts, implemented 6-Sigma projects, built policies and procedures for asset protection, and developed emergency plans. Conducted performance reviews, internal investigations, hiring and firing, reported to a board.
Six-Sigma Green Belt Certified – 2006.
- Administered the direction and operations of all events. Supervised events such as rodeos, trade shows, musical, concerts, and niche events, which resulted in repeat booking and an increase in facility fees of over 100% and correlated park revenue of 70%
- Reorganized all departments and staff to reduce expenses, coordinated purchasing throughout the departments to reduce excessive expenses, and created and enforced departmental budgets, which resulted in reducing operation expenses an average of $400,000 per month.
- A member on the executive committee of Horsesence (a program for underprivileged children to gain respects for themselves and others through learning about horses).
Harlem Globetrotters, International, Inc. – Phoenix, Arizona September 2001 – March 2003
DIRECTOR OF MERCHANDISE: Led all merchandise business development, research, and marketing activities. Set up and directed domestic and international merchandise sales and marketing operations, as well as developed and implemented Internet sales strategies and activities. Directed all departmental financial operations, created division budgets, and managed forecasting, logistics, and inventory control.
- Developed new sales and marketing plan, increasing sales 85%. Sales increased to over $3.7M while selling off $3M of existing inventory. Improved profit margin to 67% and shipping costs fell 15% the first year. Increased sales 46% in the second year.
- Created Internet based ecommerce strategy, growing merchandise sales over 55%, increased new profits 25%, and reduced returns over 80% the first year.
Strange View, Inc. – Tempe, Arizona September 2000 – September 2001
OPERATIONS MANAGER: Directed all aspects of the business operation including finance, legal, facilities management, cost control, accounting, and project management, human resources, working contracts, customer management processes, collection procedures, and created working processes, operations and procedure manuals.
- Reorganized all accounting data in accordance to GAAP, resulting in producing an increase of 10% in net income. Created a standardized quote system to ensure profit margins are upheld.
- Implemented new marketing campaigns, cost controls, workers comprehensive insurance and an automated credit card processes. Collected $30K in overdue AR in first month and increased customer base 10% and sales $200K.
- Created all internal documentation, such as; operations manual, working contracts, customer resource management processes, collection procedures, working processes and procedures manual, and a standardized quotation system to ensure profit margins are met.
Feld Consulting Group - Mesa, AZ March 2000 - February 2014
SENIOR CONSULTANT: Managerial/Operational consulting company. Provide innovative personal and professional assistance that supports educates, and guides businesses to grow and become successful through analysis of all aspects and departments within the organization. Focusing on start-up, small and medium sized businesses to improve internal process, customer service, developing metrics, and create business & marketing plans.
Providing innovative personal and professional assistance that supports, educates, and guides businesses to grow and become successful through business and operational consulting.
- Create business & marketing plans for concept, start-up and established organizations.
- Analyze and implement process improvement techniques.
- Create internal and external documents, including employee manuals.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) - University of Phoenix – Phoenix, Arizona
Bachelor of Science in Economics - Colorado State University – Fort Collins, Colorado
A.A.S. in Marketing & Accounting - Arapahoe Community College – Littleton, Colorado
Arizona Licensed - Property & Causalty and Life & Health
NASD Security Licensed - Series 6, 63 and 26
- Personal Webpage
- Coach Steve Feld
- Job Title
- Business Breakthrough Strategist / Certified Business Coach
- Business Website
- Business Services
- I provide positive strategies to founders and entrepreneurial executives that would like to accelerate their growth.
- Business Description
I provide training and business performance coaching to business owners, professionals and executives. This is accomplished through one-on-one coaching in an environment of continuous learning, positive support and results-driven accountability. Also available to speak or conduct workshops to your group or organization on a variety of business related topics.
We are experts at business growth, showing business leaders how to become more profitable, work less and ultimately, enjoy their lives and family more.
Business Coaching, Executive Coaching, Sales Coaching, Career Coaching, Corporate Training, Public Speaking, Getting Results, Business Consultant, Marketing & Management Consultant, Sales Training, Public Speaking, C-Level Executives, Business Owners, CEOs, Managers, Goal Setting, Time Management, Strategic Planning, Communication Skills, Leadership Development, Facilitation, Workshop Presenter, Talent Development, Change Management, Business Systems, Operational Improvement, Growth, Entrepreneurship, Career Management, Executive Search, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Career Transition, Interview Coaching, Resume Writing, Negotiating, Human Resources, Business Strategy Development, Customer Relationship Management, Contract Negotiation, Strategic Sales & Marketing Campaigns, Market Expansion, Budgeting, Forecasting & Planning, New Business Development, Organizational Development, Change Management, and Strategic Relationship Development.
Want leads now? Check out some complimentary tips that can make a difference in your business within the next week.
- 2733 North Power Road
- Address Line 2
- Suite 102-239
- (602) 750-3017