- Member for
- 3 months 2 weeks 5 days
- Full Name
- Robin Zell
- Salmon Falls Resort- Alaska
- Job Title
- Group Sales Manager
- Business Website
- Hospitality Event Industry
- Business Description
Summers are for Team-Building! Are you creating a culture of recognition in your company?
Located just 90 minutes from Seattle, your meeting, retreat or team-building adventure is closer than you think and the perfect destination to escape the Summer heat in Pheonix.
Rustic Alaskan Elegance
From corporate meetings and incentive programs to wedding celebrations and fishing weekends, Salmon Falls Resort is an exclusive private getaway fully equipped to host whatever is on your agenda. Meetings and events at our newly remodeled resort in Ketchikan are enhanced with authentic Alaskan style and the superior service of our experienced and accommodating staff. Our event spaces are secluded yet versatile, allowing you to host events of almost any kind against a spectacular Alaskan backdrop.
• Deluxe Room (double occupancy) with personalized welcome amenity (hotel choice)
• Up to three (3) meals per day – from dinner on arrival to breakfast at departure.
• Complimentary day use of The Discovery Room for your meeting needs
• On or Off-site Excursions/Team Building
• Round-trip airport transfers from and to Ketchikan International Airport
On & Off-Site Excursions/Team Building:
• Fully Guided Charter Fishing with onsite fish processing. Bring your catch home with you.
• Wildlife Sanctuary, Eagle Center & Totems Walking Tour
• Float Plane Tour of Misty Fjords
• Rainforest Canopy & Zip line Expedition
• Wine or Craft Beer Pairing Reception or dinner - our Chef will prepare your catch of the day to enjoy with your team
• Yoga Classes/Spa Packages
- 3165 S. Price Road | Suite 100
- Address Line 2
- Suite 100