- Member for
- 2 months 2 weeks 1 day
- Full Name
- Patt Johnson
Patt Johnson is the founder and CEO of Patt’s Office a unique Administraive Consulting business that focuses on the personal assisting needs of the small business owner. As a former top notch Desktop/Network Support Specialist for over 22 years, Patt has been exposed to all levels of support both technical and non technical. She was rated every year by her previous employers as top notch in customer service. She brings a host of skills to every project she works on.
• More than 22 years in desktop and technical support including technical writing and application support and training.
• Self-motivated, equally effective working independently or collaboratively
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Responsible, organized, detail and multi-task oriented, quick learner, team player
• Proficient with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online.
• Highly computer literate with proficiency utilizing internet, Microsoft Office Suite products and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 operating Systems; Adobe Acrobat; MailChimp; Constant Contact. Outlook and Email support.
• Projects/Events coordinator
- Optima Office
- Job Title
- Sr. Bookkeeper
- Executive Office