- Member for
- 7 years 11 months 4 weeks
- Full Name
- Eric Whitmoyer
Eric T. Whitmoyer:Expanded Professional Biography
Eric Whitmoyer is a highly accomplished "no-nonsense" executive, life-coach, public speaker, author, and business consultant. He is an entrepreneur and executive leader that leverages his skills, experience, and finely honed business acumen to vault companies to peak success. Among his many achievements, Eric is recognized as an Advanced Certified Trainer in the "Success Principles" material and methodologies by the prestigious Jack Canfield Organization. A few of Eric's significant accomplishments throughout his executive and entrepreneurial career include:
· Early in Eric's career, at just 21 years of age, he acquired his first distributorship with 75 accounts. Within two years he increased that business to 222 accounts and annual sales by 319%.
· As a General Manager for a 165 store retailer, Eric successfully led 4 Regional Sales Managers and 200+ managers and sales representatives in 60 stores, through a reorganization that led to an increase in productivity of almost 94% in just 6 months. During that same time by increasing operational efficiencies, reducing turnover, and increasing new hire productivity, this equated to an approximate $1 Million annual savings.
· Eric launched his own wireless dealership, he started with a single point of distribution. Within 2 years he was able to expand distribution to 9 locations and produce over $1 Million in annual revenue, without outside financing.
· As an Executive Consultant, Eric played an integral role in leading a organization through a 21 store acquisition. After concluding the acquisition, Eric was retained to leverage his skills and oversee the newly acquired territories.
· As an Executive for a 140 store wireless dealer, Eric successfully led 6 Directors and 300+ managers and sales representatives of a newly formed region to the top of performance results. For a period of over 2 years they held the #1 Ranking almost exclusively, with an average target attainment of 124%, during a time when the dealer was recognized best in class on a National scale. This performance was instrumental in the company attaining Operating Margins of 32% and Net Margins of almost 19.4%.
· Recently for that same company, Eric successfully lead 9 Directors and 400+ managers and sales representatives from the worst producing region in the organization for over 4 years, to achieving the # 1 ranking and achieving sales targets by over 35%, within just 9 months after taking over the Division, more than doubling Operating Margins.
Eric is an expert in Sales and he challenges the long held negative stigma associated with the Sales Profession. He's developed thousands of successful sales professionals, sales leaders, and executives throughout his career. Eric's winning strategies for success have transformed struggling organizations into highly-profitable, elite sales teams. Throughout his extensive sales leadership background a few accomplishments rise to the top:
· As a Sales Manager Eric's personal sales productivity was so consistent that he was always in the top 5 of the region or market he operated in. His individual performances were led by aggressive referral & small business focus that led to steady and predictable results month in and month out. His results were almost exclusively in excess of 150% of Goal.
· As a District Manager for a National wireless dealer, he launched a customer follow-up program which resulted in an increase in sales by as much as 20% M-O-M for over 8 months, resulting in over a 112% increase in overall productivity.
· While leading a sales team of 18 stores and 45 employees he was able to increase unit sales productivity by 53% and total accessory dollars by 106%, in just 6 months.
· While leading a sales force of over 200 employees, Eric introduced sales processes, store level operational efficiencies, and new hire training programs that led to improved sales performances by an increase of 94% in Activations and Upgrades, and 219% in ancillary sales metrics.
Eric has secured success in several areas of life extending beyond his professional accolades. He is most proud of his wife Lidia and their 2 wonderful children. Prior to starting a family, Eric adds these accomplishments to his proudest achievements:
· World Ranked US Kickboxing Champion for over 2 years during 1994 and 1995
· Served 9 Years in the Army National Guard
o Graduated top of his class out of Basic and AIT as a High Honor Graduate
o Qualified as Expert in multiple categories including fitness, marksmanship, and leadership
o Awarded the Army Achievement Medal twice in his military career.
- Personal Webpage
- EricWhitmoyer.Com, Advanced Consulting Solutions
- Job Title
- President & CEO
- Business Website
- Management Consulting
- Professional Coaching, Leadership Coach and Team Development
- Business Description
Eric T. Whitmoyer: Expanded Professional Biography
My team and I offer Professional Coaching, Executive Coaching, and Personal Development. My first book will be published in July of 2017 titled "Success with Goals - Designing Your Life with Purpose". That is the 1st in a series of 6 books I will write over the next 2 to 3 years. Each book will offer a coaching program to support the concepts and ideas taught in my book and allow for more in-depth work on each topic. Each book will touch on Personal as well as Professional topics that can be applicable at the individual level or taught to organizations.
My work with the Canfield Organization has prepared me for helping people move past limiting beliefs and teaching them how to break through their challenges, both personally and professionally, to achieve success in any area of life.
Additionally, my years of success as a salesman, sales leader, and Executive leader, and manging through the many challenges of start-ups, growing from a small company to a mid-size, and even to a larger organization. I have turnaround experience and first-hand knowledge of how to build the right culture for an organization. My vast years of "in the trenches" work, both on the sales and opertations sides of the house, have prepared me to help an organization re-build or build it right from the start.
In addition to my years in the corporate environment, I have started or acquired 11 different small businesses over the last 25 years. I know the challenges of buying a business right, the challenges of not getting the right professional support, I have worked through bad partnerships, I know what it is like to down-size an operation to save the business, and I can help you spot when you have grown to the point where you need to hand the reigns to a professional Manager. I have a significant amount of business insight and know a number of people to refer someone to, for the right resources. Most importantly, I can share with you first hand how valuable it is to have a Personal or Professional coach and Mastermind Group to gain insight, share best practices, and learn from other's mistakes.
I can make your business better, either from a more hands-on consulting role or a more hands-off coaching role, either way, I can help you get the results you are looking for.
- 2622 East Palm Beach Drive