- Member for
- 7 years 1 month 2 weeks
- Full Name
- Derick Vogel
- FCRA Credit Attorneys (For Free)
- Student Loan Debt Relief (Private and Federal)
- Federal and State Tax Lien Attorneys
- Debt Settlement Attorney
- Refinance options for high interest rate car loans
- Personal and Business Funding from $50,000 TO $150,000
- Personal Webpage
- Credit Absolute
- Job Title
- Founder and CEO
- Business Website
- Credit Restoration, Credit Repair - Business Credit - Debt Settlement
- Business Description
Full Services with Credit Education and Restoration
1. Credit Dispute and Credit Education:
- 24/7 Online portal for complete tracking of the restoration process
- Automatic notifications for all updates
- We send customized dispute letters to all 3 major credit bureaus
- We also send direct creditor letters if we get no response from the 3 major credit bureaus (If needed we will draft letters for clients to send certified mail)
- Help you obtain new lines of credit through credit card affiliates
- Provide you education on what the proper mix of credit is - ex. Mortgage, installment loan, personal loan, secured loan, revolving debt and how to properly maintain the balance ratios on each account to maximize the credit scores on a monthly basis
2. Credit Monitoring:
- Monthly credit reports
- Credit scores
- Credit bureau monitoring and email alerts
- Fraud alert assistance
- 1 million in identity theft coverage
- Identification fraud specialist
- Lost wallet form
- Lost wallet assistance
- Opt – out IQ (junk mail/do not call list)
- Credit Score Simulator ( Best Feature)
- Credit score tracking and checking account report
3. Credit Protection:
- If our clients feel, in the future, they will have new negative item(s) come up they can enroll for our full service protection and receive 50% off of any new negative item(s) that appear after their initial enrollment date.
4. Student Loan Debt Relief:
- No Cost Pre-Qualification - Employment does not matter; in fact, the less a client makes, the more we can do for the client! - Substantial lifetime savings - Full and partial forgiveness programs - EVERYTHING quoted is right on and results are 100% GUARANTEED! - Work for a non-profit? We can eliminate $5,000 from their balance - Lower debt-to-income ratios to obtain better rates and terms when buying a home or car - Work for the government? We can eliminate between $5,000 & $17,000 from their balance Income based programs available that fit their budget, even if unemployed or on disability including zero payments - Late student loan payments? It's OK! We will get them in "good standing" again
5. Debt Collection:
- If we cannot get the negative items deleted because they are accurate and verifiable, we will contact the creditors with the clients and help negotiate the balance and attempt to get a deletion letter.
6. (FDCPA) Collection Attorney:
- Consumer Law Attorney / Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Free Consultations - Many debt collectors do not comply with the strict laws that govern the way they conduct collection activities. We have the ability to sue debt collectors that engage in harassing, threatening or abusive behavior. We would be glad to discuss your situation and review any collection letters you may have received.
7. Bankruptcy Attorney:
- Once you have identified a potential bankruptcy candidate, we ask that you qualify that prospect by simply assuring that they have at least $5,000 in debt that they are willing to consider bankruptcy as a possible solution to eliminating that debt and that they are willing to speak to an attorney.
8. Federal and State Tax Lien Attorney:
- IRS Tax Liens: The IRS will place a claim against a taxpayer's property or person as collateral for a tax debt.
- IRS Bank Levies: The IRS will seize funds from a taxpayer's bank account(s) or accounts receivable for an IRS tax debt.
- IRS Wage Garnishments: The IRS will seize a portion of a taxpayer's wages, paycheck, or salary to satisfy a tax debt.
9. Budgeting Calculator and Financial Advisor Support:
- Free one on one meeting and analysis
- Building and managing wealth
- Planning for retirement
- Managing Taxes
- Covering Insurance needs
- Preserving Wealth
All employees are members of NACSO and are Certified DisputeSuite Diamond Credit Repair Experts!
- 8723 East Via De Commercio
- Address Line 2
- Suite B 101