- Member for
- 6 years 7 months 1 week
- Full Name
- Terri Kimble
Terri Kimble has been the President and CEO of the Chandler Chamber of Commerce since June of 2011. Terri has been in chamber work for the last 19 years and started her career in Michigan. Terri graduated from Oakland University with a degree in Communications and graduated from the University of Notre Dame, U.S. Chamber of Commerce's Institute for Organizational Management. Terri said, "There's just something about chambers that draw me in, I enjoy being able to help small and large businesses and being able to interact with the local community."
- Personal Webpage
- Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Job Title
- President and CEO of the Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Business Website
- Non-Profit Organization Management
- CEO of the Chandler Chamber of Commerce
- Business Description
The Chandler Chamber of Commerce helps businesses and individuals network and grow their companies. We help small businesses and start-ups by providing Small Business Development classes through the Arizona Small Business Development Program here in our offices as well as small business counceling sessions, free of charge.
My job as President is to make sure our Chamber is providing key elements and tools for our businesses here in Chandler to thrive and prosper.
We host many networking events, leads groups, lunches and we also have a great networking group for young professionals, the Young Execututive Series.
We have avenues for all your networking needs and we can help you each step of the way.
Individuals and organizations join a Chamber because:
- The Chamber of Commerce carries the reputation of being a leader of business integrity in the community and affiliation adds to your credibility as a business.
- The Chamber of Commerce is a close-knit organization in which members work to support each other's businesses.
- The Chamber of Commerce has a voice in local and state government and can impact legislation and policy. You will want to influence what the Chamber endorses.
- The Chamber of Commerce focuses on community issues that affect the quality of life, unifies the public spirit of the community and works to make positive changes that upgrade the region.
- 25 S Arizona Pl, Suite 201
- (480) 963-4571