Joanne P Stein
- Member for
- 6 years 1 week 5 days
- Full Name
- Joanne P Stein
I am a "joyologist" and a life enhancing success coach in Scottsdale, Arizona who helps individuals to understand themselves so they can develop goals and strategies to meet the demands of their busy lives. I am a stress reduction expert who helps people experience the power and joy that comes from taking positive action.
Before establishing JPS & Associates, I was a Human Resources Manager for a connector manufacturer for the aerospace industry where I focused on hiring, creating and retaining outstanding employees. Prior to that, I was the Director of Training for a Fortune 250 electronics distributor whose annual revenue was over two billion dollars.
I've developed and delivered programs for all organizational levels, from front-line employees to senior executives, focusing on such topics as transforming vision and values into reality, stress management and leadership development.
I am also an intuitive and have been studying and practicing spiritual psychology for approximately 20 years. In the early 1980s, I participated in a study group on the Course in Miracles in the home of Marianne Williamson. I also took an extensive course on clairvoyant reading and healing given by Linda Schiller and attended a variety of workshops on such topics as alternative healing, personal growth and development, journaling, meditation, yoga, and the mind/body connection.
For me, learning is a life-long passion. I am always learning something new and sharing what I learn with others. I am a "work in progress" and, the more I learn about myself, the more tips, techniques and suggestions I can share with my clients thereby shortening their learning curve.
- Personal Webpage
- JPS & Associates
- Business Website
- Professional Training & Coaching
- Coaching, stress management, career transitions, spiritual growth, leadership development
- Business Description
I'm a success coach who works with individuals and organizations. My areas of expertise are:
• Decreasing stress and increasing feelings of well being and empowerment by helping individuals to access their inner wisdom to solve problems
• Giving quick, practical ideas and thoughts on how to better the quality of busy lives
• Increasing an individual's self-awareness and in-depth understanding of situations
• Motivating people to achieve and sustain optimal performance on the job
• Helping people identify and achieve short-term and long-term goals that will increase their happiness
• Clarifying career and life goals and transforming ideas into actions
• Creating and delivering practical, insightful and uplifting seminars on such topics as: hiring and retaining winners, stress management, leadership development, spirituality in the work place, teamwork, effective communication skills and being your personal best
• Identifying the core competencies necessary for a job and assisting the decision maker(s) in creating behavioral questions to determine if a candidate would fit into the team
• Writing and editing effective resumes and cover letters
• Coaching job seekers to be confident during an interview
• Writing training manuals, job descriptions, employee handbooks and creating easy to use forms as well as conducting train-the-trainer sessions
- 8776 E. Shea Blvd., Suite B3A-183