What Personal Information About Customers Does NetworkingPhoenix.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at NetworkingPhoenix.com . Here are the types of information we gather. Please note that we are not in the business of selling, renting, or otherwise distributing your information to others.
- Information You Give Us: We reserve the right to receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way (we DO NOT store credit card information). You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing/enhancing future user experience for you, improving our user experience, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses NetworkingPhoenix.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of NetworkingPhoenix.com on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from NetworkingPhoenix.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your email settings in your user account.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide personalized features for you, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does NetworkingPhoenix.com Share the Information It
Receives (ie. email addresses)?
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. For example, the organizations who provide free event entry to our Networking Passport subscribers. These organizations do have some access to customer information, but only under very specific conditions as described by the program's terms and conditions.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of NetworkingPhoenix.com customers on behalf of other businesses through our "Alert" emails. When we do this, we do not share any user information with them. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your email settings in your user account.
- Protection of NetworkingPhoenix.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of NetworkingPhoenix.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing through a Secure Socket.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
Which Information Can I Access?
NetworkingPhoenix.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with NetworkingPhoenix.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such NetworkingPhoenix.com features as Your Profile, Reviews, and Networking Passport.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as your personal blog, or comment/reviews left by you.
Are Children Allowed to Use NetworkingPhoenix.com?
NetworkingPhoenix.com does not sell products/services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use NetworkingPhoenix.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Information Imported via Social Media
Social Media accounts/applications include, but are not limited to, the following: Facebook™, LinkedIn™;, GooglePlus™, Twitter™, Pinterest™, et al. For your convenience, you can create a NetworkingPhoenix.com account with your Social Media account credentials and/or simply link your NetworkingPhoenix.com account with Social Media accounts (taking advantage of seamless logins, sharing, etc). In doing so, you are explicitly agreeing to allow us to store your Social Media profile information for which you've given us access to via the NetworkingPhoenix.com Social Media application. Any data we retrieve and store through this method is directly integrated into our profile system and thus editable/deletable by you. Please note that we are not in the business of selling, renting, or otherwise distributing your information to others; the information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at NetworkingPhoenix.com .
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, advertising, or other services; Alexa Internet; search results and links.Please note that we are not in the business of selling, renting, or otherwise distributing your information to others; the information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at NetworkingPhoenix.com .