- Member for
- 1 year 4 months 1 week
- Full Name
- Kevin Black
I support growing organizations by helping to increase their profitability and their value. Organizational leaders and leadership structures are assessed to ensure their ROIs. The C-suite and business unit leadership teams are aligned to ensure their collective effectiveness. Comprehensive sets of strategies, corporate and business, are collaboratively developed and coordinated across all business functions. Lastly, specialized mechanisms are integrated to support the execution of the new strategies.
Results: risks associated with business strategy development and executive leadership are significantly reduced, and surprises for the CEO, the Board, and the investors are greatly minimized. Positive cultures are developed to sustain future growth. Most of all, the probability of achieving all business goals is increased, successfully satisfying the expectations of all stakeholders and shareholders.
Clients have ranged from small to mid-size businesses, from 10 employees to 400, across a variety of industries, such as identity theft, executive search, and biotech. Our most successful client is currently valued at nearly $900MM and preparing for an IPO. Our IP is currently used by the board of directors of The Sam Schmidt Paralysis Foundation.
- Strategy Development
- Organizational Assessment (also an enhanced due diligence for investors)
- Professional Development (workshops include communication, operational planning, intro to strategy, and art and science of argument)
- Executive Curriculum Development (I help rock-star executives develop and brand their own educational curriculum to be taught at accredited institutions or to be licensed out)
- Certified Coach and Trainer: Professional Dynametrics Program (PDP) Behavioral Tool
- Executive Command
- Job Title
- Executive and Strategy Development Consultant
- Business Website
- Management Consulting
- Business Description
Executive Command is a strategy and management consulting company that supports investors (Angels, VCs, and PE) in increasing their ROIs of the portfolios through organizational assessment and strategy development.
- (480) 251-3147